ADVERTISEMENT

Video: NBCSC QB Tyler Macon East St. Louis interview

Will be interesting to see who the new transfers are hes referring to!!

1 form Florida 4 from stl catholic schools one from Edwardsville 3 from Belleville west 2 from cahokia

Wow
Well is it strictly for football or is it the educational factor? Is it living in ESL area? Tell me what’s the real attraction? Really I don’t know the area well or the education of the school. I do know the success of the program.

Wow
Well is it strictly for football or is it the educational factor? Is it living in ESL area? Tell me what’s the real attraction? Really I don’t know the area well or the education of the school. I do know the success of the program.
Strictly football no bs educational stuff. We also gotta a kid from university of Texas who reclassified as a sr in high for the season. Then he'll go back to college in January

Wow

Corey,
He is being sarcastic.
There has been a couple of transfers this year thus far which happens pretty much every year. The area living situation is transient with not a lot of home ownership. People are leasing year to year which is why you see a lot of movement. For ESL, about 20% of the student population transfer in and out yearly. Less than 10% of that number is athletes. The college opportunities have an influence on the decision.

Reactions: flyerforlife
Corey,
He is being sarcastic.
There has been a couple of transfers this year thus far which happens pretty much every year. The area living situation is transient with not a lot of home ownership. People are leasing year to year which is why you see a lot of movement. For ESL, about 20% of the student population transfer in and out yearly. Less than 10% of that number is athletes. The college opportunities have an influence on the decision.
I did hear the rb from eville was transferring though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT