ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2020 OL Dylan Barrett recaps his busy weekend

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
St. Charles East 2020 OL Dylan Barrett has been contacted by multiple college coaches since the start of the open recruiting period on Saturday. Barrett recaps his latest recruiting news here.

"I've been getting contacted by a lot of college coaches so far. All of the schools who have offered me already have reached out along with most of the Big Ten schools."

"Some new coaches that have reached out includes Penn State, Indiana, Kentucky along with Missouri and also Ohio State. Most of the contact is just college coaches letting me know that I'm high on their recruiting board and that they want me to come out to a game this fall."

Will Barrett get out to see any college game day visits this fall?

"I'm planning to check out games at Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern and Illinois. I'm also going to get out to see a Notre Dame game as well."

Barrett is also excited about the Saints 2-0 start on the season.

"We have been playing pretty well and now things will get tougher from here on out. I'm excited about our chances this year."

Thoughts on Dylan Barrett recruiting: Barrett will no question be one of the most sought after offensive linemen in the Class of 2020. Barrett has made big strides since I first saw him last season starting on the Saints offensive line and Barrett has a ton of upside still ahead of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News