ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer rumor?

A kid who plays RT at the school located in the SW Corner of Whoville and is also a great shot putter is transferring. I don’t want to name him since his privacy is very important but he will be suiting up for Dr Suess Academy next year. You will just have to wait and see who it is since I’m not going to name him.

A kid who plays RT at the school located in the SW Corner of Whoville and is also a great shot putter is transferring. I don’t want to name him since his privacy is very important but he will be suiting up for Dr Suess Academy next year. You will just have to wait and see who it is since I’m not going to name him.

Not hard to figure out.
Going from Green to brown

The words Transfer and Rumor are strictly taboo on this site....but Brown getting a transfer?? Been many minutes, we had our fair share transfer...

Football and Wrestling

There will be no hockey or wrestling, possibly for years. I think that some football payers will start wearing masks, which are actually good for conditioning, making your lungs work harder.

On second thought, there may be hockey and wrestling, also with masks, at least on the bench.

Last edited:
There will be no hockey or wrestling, possibly for years. I think that some football payers will start wearing masks, which are actually good for conditioning, making your lungs work harder.
Do you think the helmet in hockey might be retro-fitted with a form of face-covering to make that sport less risky for transmission? If the NHL season unfolds, it might be interesting to see what prototypes appear. The NFHS actually classifies ice hockey as medium risk compared to football (wrestling, boys lacrosse, competitive cheer and dance) as high risk.

medium risk

Full plastic shield is recommended

I think the face shields are a great idea, with or without masks. I wonder why lacrosse is considered a higher risk than hockey. The sports are similar, like hurling and field hockey, although lacrosse players would argue the point. Rugby, a rugged game that should be more popular, would be almost impossible to play with a shield.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT