ADVERTISEMENT

Toriano Pride - STL-AREA DPOY

Top MO talent fuels Mizzou success.

Mizzou got a lot in in-staters to stay home - the top guy and many toward the bottom - but I wish we'd have gotten WRs Wingo or McClellan and Aneyas for the backfield.

I'm guessing Luther has only one more year and Mookie too. Theo Wease is a senior now - the WRs would play right away. RB Cody Schrader is a grad student, so Williams could play immediately.

Interestingly, I knew ND took a lot of MO talent - four on their roster now, but IL has 11 with the Irish! That is repping! Only CA with 14 has more.

Reactions: CCHS-Fan
Top MO talent fuels Mizzou success.

Mizzou got a lot in in-staters to stay home - the top guy and many toward the bottom - but I wish we'd have gotten WRs Wingo or McClellan and Aneyas for the backfield.

I'm guessing Luther has only one more year and Mookie too. Theo Wease is a senior now - the WRs would play right away. RB Cody Schrader is a grad student, so Williams could play immediately.

Interestingly, I knew ND took a lot of MO talent - four on their roster now, but IL has 11 with the Irish! That is repping! Only CA with 14 has more.
Zero chance Luther stays longer than next year, he's a day 1 pick. He shouldn't stay...

Zero chance Luther stays longer than next year, he's a day 1 pick. He shouldn't stay...
I believe that to be true. I would LOVE for him to be an invite to NYC for the Heisman and the Draft next year. A big bowl game will set the stage for his critical year and getting some pre-season All-American hype. He is not a finalist for the Biletnikoff any longer, but that's OK.

Reactions: CCHS-Fan
I believe that to be true. I would LOVE for him to be an invite to NYC for the Heisman and the Draft next year. A big bowl game will set the stage for his critical year and getting some pre-season All-American hype. He is not a finalist for the Biletnikoff any longer, but that's OK.
He got a little banged up, but he showed he's the best pure WR in the country not named Marvin Harrison. Though he's a better playmaker than anyone else. MH is just 6-4 and much bigger, which the NFL loves.

Luther is so good though, will be a top draftee at the position.

Another sophomore, Tetairoa McMillan from the University of Arizona jusped ahead of LB3 in yards and he is 6'5" and weighs 209 lbs. By contrast, LB3 is 5'11" and 208 lbs. The YAK factor for LB3 stands out while jump balls do for the Irish boy.

Another sophomore, Tetairoa McMillan from the University of Arizona jusped ahead of LB3 in yards and he is 6'5" and weighs 209 lbs. By contrast, LB3 is 5'11" and 208 lbs. The YAK factor for LB3 stands out while jump balls do for the Irish boy.
Yards alone is meaningless, though I am sure Luther would like the crown.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Clemson was a sexy choice when he made it. They have slipped some, but I do believe he would’ve been a starter next year for them. That’s the ACC. However, coming back home, playing with childhood friends, starting for the next two years in the SEC, that’s pretty good route to the NFL.

Reactions: jha618
Clemson was a sexy choice when he made it. They have slipped some, but I do believe he would’ve been a starter next year for them. That’s the ACC. However, coming back home, playing with childhood friends, starting for the next two years in the SEC, that’s pretty good route to the NFL.
Mizzou was an option to begin with but he wanted to play for Brett. When he went to Oklahoma, he stuck with his commitment and wanted to see how it would play out. As a big cousin, I think he should have went to Bama from the beginning and I wish the same now. Nick claims he has the best feet that he has ever seen and was willing to throw everything at him. Pride is very comfortable with the Mizzou choice so I respect it 100%.

Mizzou was an option to begin with but he wanted to play for Brett. When he went to Oklahoma, he stuck with his commitment and wanted to see how it would play out. As a big cousin, I think he should have went to Bama from the beginning and I wish the same now. Nick claims he has the best feet that he has ever seen and was willing to throw everything at him. Pride is very comfortable with the Mizzou choice so I respect it 100%.
This young man is my favorite all-time player to focus on during a game. Just so dominant against school boys, it was hardly fair.

I imagine him, LB3 and Miles in 20 years heading back to shore after a day of marlin fishing, with cocktails and cigars in hand. "Can you believe we lost to whatever that team was that was running the option?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT