ADVERTISEMENT

To the LA coaches

I don't think its physical - its mental. When or if LA gets a big lead, I believe the entire teams' intensity level goes down. That's natural for any team. The coaches are also respectful of the other team and really don't care to run up the score. They take the foot off the gas ( which many of us are glad to see ). They put in the back ups to the back ups many times which I am also glad to see as well. The NT game was weird because those two teams just do not like one another. I was most surprised by the large lead we had going into the 4th quarter. The vibe towards HC will be different I am certain.

Gforce,

Loyola could have hung 100 on Saint Francis but didn't. The fact they didn't tells me they planned on scoring only 42 and gave SF a MAJOR break.

Reactions: Gforce5
Exactly! Someone like MS4ever has the thread by date, but I'm pretty sure that comment convinced me to drop the veil of anonymity. I am comfortable sharing potentially controversial comments, but calling people out by name or suggesting they haven't thought through their decisions is another thing. Better if everyone knows who to point at when sticking your neck out.
That was you?

Exactly! Someone like MS4ever has the thread by date, but I'm pretty sure that comment convinced me to drop the veil of anonymity. I am comfortable sharing potentially controversial comments, but calling people out by name or suggesting they haven't thought through their decisions is another thing. Better if everyone knows who to point at when sticking your neck out.
That was you?

I was not SilverHelmets no. But I immediately let everyone know I was Capn. Had to sort through the fallout quickly. Then I just tied my Twitter feed to it and figured if someone didn’t like what I said, they knew where to find me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT