ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on flyers vs buffalo grove

Guessing a Snoozer for the clock guy. But I could be wrong - Buffalo Groves only loss is to Hersey - and I hear they are tough this year

If the Flyers play the way they played against Libertyville, ESL by 40. If we get off to a slow start, we still win by 2 scores. I don't see any real stong areas where BG could capitalize. BG seems to be a discipline team but I think we overpower them on and O and D line. The Flyers won't be challenged until the quarterfinals.

Flyers 84 BG 77. Wait, never mind. I thought we were talking about Peoria.

Speaking of ESL tired of hearing about CPS crying about poor equipment in football, poor practice fields, poor playing fields, etc.The kneelers should donate some of their big $$$$ to help these kids out as CPS teams say they can compete better with suburban/private schools.ESL played @ Parsons Fields for years.It was a Cinder Field like the old Chicago National Starch Little League.They had a bad practice field, mismatched,old,weathered uniforms.Poor equipment.And they almost always beat private/suburban schools so what is the issue?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT