ADVERTISEMENT

That "Other" LW210 Team....

sporthog9er

Jun 9, 2001
Is onto the quarterfinals. Congratulations to the Warriors. They will be big underdogs vs either Hersey or DGN at home next weekend.

Just went back to see a lot of DGN tape. Yea this could be a really good matchup. Physical teams, physical lines. Power run games. Can't wait

The Lincoln-Way WEST Warriors were not the Cinderella story that was LW Central this season. West has remained a steady well coached program for years. Written off after losing a superstar QB1 to a knee earlier, but beating LW Central in OT on the road set the ship straight. Gaining momentum and hoping to get that signature win since beating JCA years ago! Oh wait, that game was not a W upon further review. Go Warriors! It would be great to have some insiders post to EDGY.

Reactions: Gene K.
The Lincoln-Way WEST Warriors were not the Cinderella story that was LW Central this season. West has remained a steady well coached program for years. Written off after losing a superstar QB1 to a knee earlier, but beating LW Central in OT on the road set the ship straight. Gaining momentum and hoping to get that signature win since beating JCA years ago! Oh wait, that game was not a W upon further review. Go Warriors! It would be great to have some insiders post to EDGY.
You're right @WIU78. I was being a little facetious with the heading. LWE and LWC deservedly took a lot of the spotlight this year, and West has traditionally been very, very solid in football since it opened. I think the Warriors enjoy kind of being under the radar compared to it's district sisters. I know DGN won't be over looking them. Hoping for a great battle Saturday.

Reactions: WIU78
Always competitive program at West just laying low…go Warriors and LW210.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT