Homewood-Flossmoor vs. Bolingbrook

SEP 28TH 7:00pm
Homewood-Flossmoor vs. Lincoln-Way East

OCT 5TH 7:00pm
Glenbard West vs. Hinsdale Central

OCT 19TH 7:00pm
Marist vs. Benet Academy

Reactions: Cross Bones
Naz V LZ probably will be the Comcast GOTW. Remember sometimes they even have 2 GOTWs.

I mean other than the head coach at Lake Park why would there be an interest in this game?
Just sayin'...would love to see that game and I think there would be more interest than you guys think. Further, I just like messing with Naz guys. I know a lot of kids on that team would like to see Naz on their schedule, but it won't happen. The LZ game would be a good one...agreed. I have the over/under for Naz wins at 6.5.

Just sayin'...would love to see that game and I think there would be more interest than you guys think. Further, I just like messing with Naz guys. I know a lot of kids on that team would like to see Naz on their schedule, but it won't happen. The LZ game would be a good one...agreed. I have the over/under for Naz wins at 6.5.
I'll take the over on that one!

Lol won’t happen why? What kind of bet will you take for me?

Easy Felice...7 wins is awesome. That means you get two wins against Luthuren, Marist (the only 8A team you play), Benet or Lake Zurich. That's more than respectable. If not...awesome! I think we're on the same page brother. Maybe take Marist off the table as a good 8A. That means you have to go 2 out of 3. Naz is stacked...I really like watching them. Watched em twice this season In 7v7. With that, 8A O-lines are something to NOT mess with (ie..Lake Park). Good luck to Naz! I loved watching them in the finals last year. Incredible discipline!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT