ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow?

The ESPN "First Take" pair have a segment on this, if interested. Steven A. Smith's portion starts at the 1:50 mark.
I never cared for Stephen A Smith. IMO
I don’t see this situation a race issue. Why has Stephen A brought this up. I disagree with his entire assessment. Let’s just look at the facts . He is from Jacksonville area, Meyer was his College football coach, he is a good guy with good principals and asked to get a shot. His old coach decided to give him a shot. It’s not a race issue. I hope Tebow makes the team and plays at a high level to shut up all the haters.

The ESPN "First Take" pair have a segment on this, if interested. Steven A. Smith's portion starts at the 1:50 mark.
Stephen A doesn’t even deserve a response.

Most of what he says is to be confrontational and create conversation. I think his whole persona is an act.

Don’t get why they have to go to this level. It makes viewers not want to watch ESPN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
I hope Tebow makes the team and plays at a high level to shut up all the haters.
I don't like to have to say it Corey. But, nothing will shut haters up. Hate is what they do. They are pathetic people who only feel some sort of satisfaction when they make everyone else around them as miserable as they are. Such a waste of time and energy to even deal with these people and the sad thing is, we all know people like this. Most people whose posts I read on this board are not like that at all...thank God.

Reactions: corey90 and Gene K.
Don’t get why they have to go to this level. It makes viewers not want to watch ESPN.
Honestly, outside of a few innings of baseball here and there and some NFL and college football games, I never watch ESPN anymore and haven't for a lot of years now. And now they have picked up the NHL. So, I guess I'll watch a little of that here and there. You gotta view the games somewhere, but ESPN can keep the rest of its programming as far as I am concerned. JMO.

Active MLB umps also receive these. I have a few buddies who have benefited from the 'golden ticket' season pass from an MLB ump.

Tumpane is a major league ump. He went to St Laurence. There were many Tumpane's at Montini. Don't know if they are related??

Last edited:
Dang, after just seeing some pics of Tebow’s physique he looks like he pumped a little more than just iron.

Top Selling NFL Jersey's

1. Tim Tebow - Teal Home jersey

2. Tim Tebow - Alternate Black jersey

3. Justin Fields - Home Blue jersey

4. Justin Fields - Orange Alternate jersey

5. Justin Fields- Road White jersey

Amazing Bears #1 draft pick Justin Fields has 3 of the top 5 selling NFL Jersey's in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT