ADVERTISEMENT

Stream Links - Playoff Thread

guerinfbfan

Sep 25, 2005
Fans, coaches, or players

Can you guys/gals post your schoools streaming link for your playoff game or games below

MC is advertising they will be streaming the SR game on You Tube. I know with the playoffs streaming on You Tube can get tricky with NFHS but I think you get a play with round 1.

Reactions: guerinfbfan
thought Student ran streams I thought were free.....hope many streams exist instead of NFHS. Either way here is the fee schedule upon approval, feels like a nominal cost ( maybe charge $3-5 viewer, or pay the fee from the gate $).

1st Round Game $250
2nd Round Game $325
Quarterfinal Game $400
Semifinal Game $475

thought Student ran streams I thought were free.....hope many streams exist instead of NFHS. Either way here is the fee schedule upon approval, feels like a nominal cost ( maybe charge $3-5 viewer, or pay the fee from the gate $).

1st Round Game $250
2nd Round Game $325
Quarterfinal Game $400
Semifinal Game $475
IHSA gets the gate for playoffs, unfortunately.

It's a split.
All.... Uneven as it is. Spitballing here I used to know the percentage but have forgotten. Something in the range of 70-30 or higher Ihsa. But another reason the Ihsa doesn't want to see the privates go their own way Revenue stream. Ratsy P.S. Oh God why is he starting that worn out subject but again. 🤫

You seem to be knowledgeable of NFHS. Can we watch the streams being posted on You YouTube without getting a subscription to NFHS?
yes, the school is supposed to pay to be able to stream anywhere else but NFHS. I don't think its policed though.

Reactions: eireog
yes, the school is supposed to pay to be able to stream anywhere else but NFHS. I don't think its policed though.
I’m surprised it’s not policed. I honestly love what NFHS offers, it just does a horrible job of delivering on its offer. I’d be willing to pay more for the month’s subscription if they delivered quality broadcasts. In my long history with the product it has failed miserably more than it’s been successful.

Reactions: Ling22 and MS4EVER
I’m surprised it’s not policed. I honestly love what NFHS offers, it just does a horrible job of delivering on its offer. I’d be willing to pay more for the month’s subscription if they delivered quality broadcasts. In my long history with the product it has failed miserably more than it’s been successful.
Great post!! After the pairings night debacle, I have little to no faith in NFHS!

Reactions: eireog
I wonder if NFHS receives any feedback on how terrible some of the streaming is. Seems to depend on the school in charge of the broadcast.

Great post!! After the pairings night debacle, I have little to no faith in NFHS!
Irresponsible to charge for service like that. They should either make sure that a quality product is being delivered to their subscribers or get out of the business. Would also like to know the financial arrangement the IHSA has with them, and whether or not it actually gives a ...... what is being delivered to the fans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT