ADVERTISEMENT

Standing up for my boys Edge

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
No JCA in the top 25 Week 3?

Wek 1: We lose to PC by 11. That's less than MC lost to them by (not arguing we are better than MC). We also lost our starting QB as we were driving early in the 4th. But in any case, we limited one of the best offenses in the state to three scores.

Week 2: We defeated WN 41-13. CG, your number 4 team defeated WN 38-28 in week 1.

Week 3: We defeated CoM, who crossed the 50 on us twice. CoM was fresh of a win vs Philips who just Maine Southed NN.

we are not a top ten team. we don't look like a lot of previous JCA teams, but our defense is outstanding, we have a pretty explosive RB, a very capable QB, an emerging WR threat in Davis, and the state's best kicker.

Polls love to rank CG high because they typically have one tough game a year, LZ. LZ is down this season so CG is will cake walk into the playoffs 9-0. JCA's results, IMO, are favorable to CG's. I'm not arguing that JCA should be ranked higher than CG, given the loss to PC - nor do I think at this point JCA is better than CG. However, if CG is 4, given what I point out above, JCA is most certainly a top 20 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News