ADVERTISEMENT

St Rita only 4 Home games

arizona2323

Jan 24, 2018
Rita has only 4 home games this year. Is that something that commonly happens nowadays? It looks as though this has to do with their CCL scheduling, but I’m curious if anyone knows the reason for this.

Rita has only 4 home games this year. Is that something that commonly happens nowadays? It looks as though this has to do with their CCL scheduling, but I’m curious if anyone knows the reason for this.
Don't most teams have 4 home games one year and five the next?

Reactions: McCaravan
I see SR is at BR for two years in a row?
This is happening more often. MC is at Loyola for the second year in a row. MC was at BR 2 years in a row in 15 and 16. Doesn’t make sense to me. I know with MC though it may be the case of Gately availablity.

This is happening more often. MC is at Loyola for the second year in a row. MC was at BR 2 years in a row in 15 and 16. Doesn’t make sense to me. I know with MC though it may be the case of Gately availablity.

It is due to the realignment. They'll be home next year.

JCA on road against Naz and Marist this year. Was on the road against them last year too. Sucks. Especially Naz. Made the visiting team change in a tent by the baseball fields in cold weather. No privacy either. Such bull crap there.

And Naz went back to back years at JCA in 2015 and 2016. It is what it is.

JCA on road against Naz and Marist this year. Was on the road against them last year too. Sucks. Especially Naz. Made the visiting team change in a tent by the baseball fields in cold weather. No privacy either. Such bull crap there.

Visiting teams always have option of locker room. More times than not opposing head coaches would rather not go in a building. Naz rarely goes in an opponents school while on the road too.

I think Rice has something like 6 home games this year

They only had 3 last year. It is because of the OOC games v Crete and Marist were both on the road last year.....was that strategic as this year's team should be better than last year's.........one never knows. The CCL for all teams is 3 home and 3 away.

Why the CCL schedules home and away, the way they do I will never understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT