ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita 31 @ St. Francis 13 Final

LB Buckner 8 yd TD run from Wildcat. Drive extended with a fake punt at midfield.

Drive was extended with fake punt at midfield. Drive mostly on ground. Great tucks by Armbruster. St. Rita owning 1st half clock

Last edited:
If SF wants a prayer to come back in 2H they need to find a way to get Rita’s offense off of the field. Rita has to be 4-4 or 5-5 on 4th down conversions leading to long drawn out scoring drives.

Reactions: eireog
Armbruster, the QB, goes around end for a 23yd TD run as St. Rita answers

SF with probably 5 or 6 drives that have gotten just inside the Rita 35 and have come up with zero points…brutal. Credit to the Rita defense.

Reactions: RockSoup
Ugly game for SF but some of that is Rita making it ugly for them. I’m convinced every team needs a piece of humble pie, chalk this game up to that for the team from Wheaton.

Well that about sums up the night for SF. Rita was impressive, they’ll make some noise in 7A. Have to imagine they’re better than the 28-0 showing against MC earlier in the year.

SF has a lot to clean up but this is why you play in the CCL. A couple years back they could cruise through games and win against an inferior opponent until IC in week 9. I expect them to bounce back like they did last year after the Fenwick loss.

Best of luck to Rita the rest of the way. One of the classiest fanbases out there.

Well that about sums up the night for SF. Rita was impressive, they’ll make some noise in 7A. Have to imagine they’re better than the 28-0 showing against MC earlier in the year.

SF has a lot to clean up but this is why you play in the CCL. A couple years back they could cruise through games and win against an inferior opponent until IC in week 9. I expect them to bounce back like they did last year after the Fenwick loss.

Best of luck to Rita the rest of the way. One of the classier fanbases out there.

lol on flag not bad snap
What was the call?

Best of luck to Rita the rest of the way. One of the classiest fanbases out there.
Yes. 105-17 score-wise vs MC in the last 3 meetings. But like I said at the beginning of the season, this year is the most football talent at the school Soph thru senior year since the Kaleb-Gaughan years. And after two impressive road wins as an underdog, they should be in the top 10 in the area where St. Rita football belongs.

Reactions: chakazulu89
What was the call?
Just a hold on a run call from the line judge on opp side. But 1st drive of game the same line judge called a hold on StF. So not saying anything bad by official, just laughing at what line judges have to go through all game

Just a hold on a run call from the line judge on opp side. But 1st drive of game the same line judge called a hold on StF. So not saying anything bad by official, just laughing at what line judges have to go through all game
Do you know what that other call was when Herman got the first down just past the 50-yard line. Official threw a flag at the end of the play, walked Rita off for 15 yards, but Rita still kept the first down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT