ADVERTISEMENT

Feetos Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Let me start by saying that I finally had the privilege of meeting our guy Edgytim last Friday night, and it was truly a pleasure. Now on to Upsets. I think this weeks pick is a guarantee, it's the ultimate trap game. Tonight's upset is...... The 2-1 number 18 ranked Mustangs of St Rita over the Undefeated # 6 Spartans of St. Francis. Francis is high as a kite right now, coming off a very impressive 14 point victory over LA. I don't ever remember them bring ranked this high. Their offense is putting up huge numbers every week. They are the talk of the town, and it's Homecoming. Now here come Coach Hopkins and his Mustangs. Rita has a fantastic defense, holding Br. Rice to 1 score last week. QB Steven Armbruster is hitting his stride, especially late in games. Should be a great game in Wheaton tonight. Final score.....St Rita 24 - St Francis 14. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

Let me start by saying that I finally had the privilege of meeting our guy Edgytim last Friday night, and it was truly a pleasure. Now on to Upsets. I think this weeks pick is a guarantee, it's the ultimate trap game. Tonight's upset is...... The 2-1 number 18 ranked Mustangs of St Rita over the Undefeated # 6 Spartans of St. Francis. Francis is high as a kite right now, coming off a very impressive 14 point victory over LA. I don't ever remember them bring ranked this high. Their offense is putting up huge numbers every week. They are the talk of the town, and it's Homecoming. Now here come Coach Hopkins and his Mustangs. Rita has a fantastic defense, holding Br. Rice to 1 score last week. QB Steven Armbruster is hitting his stride, especially late in games. Should be a great game in Wheaton tonight. Final score.....St Rita 24 - St Francis 14. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?
I have no idea who you are....

Great pick. This week I’m gonna stay local. I picked against them in week two and was correct, so I’m gonna pick with them in hopes of a win. I’m gonna say the Hilltoppers of Joliet Catholic use a stellar defense and steal one from the boys of Marist! Go Hill!

Last edited:
Great pick. This week I’m gonna stay local. I picked against them in week two and was correct, so I’m gonna pick with them in hopes of a win. I’m gonna say the Hilltoppers of Joliet use a stellar defense and steal one from the boys of Marist! Go Hill!
I love this pick.

Reactions: DMurph11
BooLet me start by saying that I finally had the privilege of meeting our guy Edgytim last Friday night, and it was truly a pleasure. Now on to Upsets. I think this weeks pick is a guarantee, it's the ultimate trap game. Tonight's upset is...... The 2-1 number 18 ranked Mustangs of St Rita over the Undefeated # 6 Spartans of St. Francis. Francis is high as a kite right now, coming off a very impressive 14 point victory over LA. I don't ever remember them bring ranked this high. Their offense is putting up huge numbers every week. They are the talk of the town, and it's Homecoming. Now here come Coach Hopkins and his Mustangs. Rita has a fantastic defense, holding Br. Rice to 1 score last week. QB Steven Armbruster is hitting his stride, especially late in games. Should be a great game in Wheaton tonight. Final score.....St Rita 24 - St Francis 14. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?
Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

(….i think it’s actually a smart pick)

The fake news media will look at LA’s loss to SF last week and say LA is down, overrated, etc.

But true knowers of ball will understand that the Spartans are legit. That W said way more about SF competency than Loyola’s.
I agree honestly. Moreso just noting that Loyola seems to be a little down this year. I still think they are very good and am not taking away from ESL and SF wins at all. I think both of those teams are also very good. It just seemed to me that Brother Rice has been playing well and with Fitz status in the air it might not be as much of an upset as it looks.

The fake news media will look at LA’s loss to SF last week and say LA is down, overrated, etc.

But true knowers of ball will understand that the Spartans are legit. That W said way more about SF competency than Loyola’s.
Does SF win that game if Fitz plays ?

Does SF win that game if Fitz plays ?
I personally believe so. Obviously it’s a different game if he plays given the talent that he is, but the backup can sling it…I know nothing about him but based on that game alone I would have to imagine he’s playing on Saturdays at a high level in a few years.

What hurt Loyola was turnovers (one special teams fumble and then one receiver fumble) and an inability to get critical defensive stops.

Not trying to draw any comparisons but Fitzgerald was the starter in the game against ESL when they only scored 7.

Reactions: Alexander32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT