ADVERTISEMENT

St. Ignatius hockey team

Billy Budapest

Oct 14, 2022
Reactions: Irishfan90
Amen. Added to my prayer list. We all need to be praying for these folks and that The LORD our God will bring healing, peace, and comfort as they go through this difficult time.
It’s a shame the lord didn’t step in before the accident. Could have saved a lot of people a lot of pain,

• Wow
Reactions: tomloner
Doesn't work like that friend. God gave us freewill. And because of that, awful things occur in life, because we're fallen. I'll keep it short because I don't want this thread to go away, but, God is sovereign over all things and he alone provides. We need to be praying for those affected by this tragedy. Yes, be praying for doctors and nurses to provide the best care possible, bring comfort to the families affected. Pray for a full recovery for those affected. Please Edgy, keep this thread open, if nothing more than for prayer requests. These folks need it.

Take a break from the private/public nonsense and say a prayer for the players and their families:

This definitely puts things in perspective of what’s really important. Terrible tragedy. I pray for all the families and kids involved. Amen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT