ADVERTISEMENT

SR @ Provi Stream

During a time out, the immortal Kenny McReynolds interviewed the St Rita AD -- Curtis Price, one of my all-time favorite Blue Demons. The last time I saw him, he was 22 - now he's 52! He loooks great.

Reactions: RockSoup
Yes. Providence blocked a FG attempt and recovered at their 5. 3 and out and then the punter dropped the snap and ball rolled out of the endzone

Something I never saw before - in the first half, PC had a botched PAT attempt. Either the kicker of the holder threw a desperation pass into the end zone - intercepted by a SR player, who ran sideways out of bounds. Safety. Note that my derails might not be 100% as I was watching 2 games simultaneously.

Something I never saw before - in the first half, PC had a botched PAT attempt. Either the kicker of the holder threw a desperation pass into the end zone - intercepted by a SR player, who ran sideways out of bounds. Safety. Note that my derails might not be 100% as I was watching 2 games simultaneously.
OMG MC63, do you log into Edgy's from a Public computer? My anti-virus went crazy the 1st time I tried to reply to you.

Anyway, I think your details are a little de-railed, but a lot of crazy stuff happened.

OMG MC63, do you log into Edgy's from a Public computer? My anti-virus went crazy the 1st time I tried to reply to you.

Anyway, I think your details are a little de-railed, but a lot of crazy stuff happened.
The details might be a bit askew as I had the SR/PC game on a silent TV while watching and listening to MC/SV on my desktop. Plus my powers of observation went south some time ago. Sorry, but I try o be correct-ish, at least.

I used my on-sale at Costco Dell.

The details might be a bit askew as I had the SR/PC game on a silent TV while watching and listening to MC/SV on my desktop. Plus my powers of observation went south some time ago. Sorry, but I try o be correct-ish, at least.
St. Rita intercepted the pass in the endzone. The player took it onto the field of play by inches, thought twice, and tried to get the touchback by going back to the endzone and out of bounds. I watched the stream but it looked like the right call and didn't see the St. Rita sideline argue the call.

Reactions: crusaderpride
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT