ADVERTISEMENT

Spreadsheet link

Souc

Jul 11, 2001
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ruen8ik2MyW71ho53a3EQzkF5LsdE0SRSXmEha1JQHk/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the spreadsheet:

A few instructions for reading it:
Column A: School
Column B: Enrollment Number
Column C: Current Record
Column D: Day indicator (whether or not a team plays on a date other than Friday)
Column E: Week 8 Opponent (If the team is bolded they have five or more losses and are out of the hunt, if in italics that means that team is currently sitting on four losses and will be eliminated)
Column F: Day indicator for week 9
Column G: Week 9 Opponent ( I do bold teams there, but don't bother with the italics until after Week 8)

I will begin erasing Week 8 Opponents from the sheet when I get finals. Week 9 CPL team opponents have not been determined in some divisions explaining the empty cells.

At some point a new column will pop up with a two digit number, that will be a projected playoff point total, I will be working those up over the weekend pretty much nonstop.

At the bottom are a couple of tabs, one that says field and one that says 5-4. I won't do anything with those until Saturday at the earliest. For now, they list the Week 8 Projected Field and the 5-4 cutline for Week 8. A large majority of that becomes inaccurate fairly quickly.

This post was edited on 10/16 6:37 AM by edgytim

Google doc Spreadsheet link

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News