ADVERTISEMENT

SL 24 IC 20 final

The following is what I said about Aaron Ball after the SL-Montini Game.

"He was a bull and was SL's offense. It appears that he got injured in the 3rd quarter (?) and I didn't see him again for the rest of the game. He had to be gang tackled to be taken down. Every time they gave him the ball, and it was most of the time, he was ripping off 3 or more yards."

This is the Aaron Ball IC saw today.

What happened is STL is good.
they put up a decent fight against St Francis.. they aren't a bad team by any means.. they have a legit running back, and a few other guys who can make plays.. one of SF's most underrated and over-looked wins was week 3 against StL.. that's a team who just kept winning after that loss...

Reactions: DMurph11
they put up a decent fight against St Francis.. they aren't a bad team by any means.. they have a legit running back, and a few other guys who can make plays.. one of SF's most underrated and over-looked wins was week 3 against StL.. that's a team who just kept winning after that loss...
That game was a dog fight.
STL is a damn good team.

What a day. Sandwiched by the 1H of the York game and the 2H of the LWE game was a huge win by the Vikings! First play of the game was a TE pass down the seam for a long gain by Laurence. Set the tone and opened up some holes for AB6. But Evan Les, Rob Francis, Harley and a dominating OL made it a total, well balanced team effort tonight. And a timely defensive stop set the stage for THE DRIVE On Vikings on Vikings Defend the Glory of the Black n Gold!!!!!

Vikings will wipe that smile off their face
The fact that Rochester has heard all of this before is why they’re smiling.

When the result was announced, there were fans talking about how disappointed it was to hear IC lost.

Just a double edged sword. Confirm get healthier or roll the dice and have all the studs face size and speed that will make Morris and Rochester seem less big and less fast even though they are excellent teams. That’s the gift of playing Loyola. Not many teams can mirror their size, speed and responsibility discipline so it’s always a great opportunity. Bold strategy by the Knights. Let’s see how it plays out.
This was posted by the best-looking poster on this site in the LA 47 IC 0 thread.

We have seen how the strategy played out now. Worst part is St. Laurence make-up is very similar to Loyola (easy now, I said make-up not equal in all-22 size, talent or execution, thats obviously orders of magnitude apart).

But as far as downhill power with shiftiness, and physical defense, it’s not the worst comp. LA is a better comp to St. Laurence than say a great team like St. Francis just from a styles standpoint having seen all 3 teams live. The football gods have spoken. Week 7 was a lost opportunity.

At least ICCP won the grade school B league! Can’t wait for them to call Loyola again next year and hope for mercy. No repeat for that softness.
The moment I saw they sat their studs against Loyola, I knew IC was soft. If I was a coach at the next level, I’d be scratching IC from my recruiting list. And sending all of their coaches calls to voicemail.

A friend of an acquaintance of mine runs the Rochester page and he wanted to ask if Kyle Siranovic was ok. Apparently, Kyle had alot to say on the Rochester page about IC Catholic destroying Rochester in the final, if Rochester makes it. Seeing as that will be impossible after St. Laurence ran over IC Catholic last night, the page admin was checking on his well being and after he learned I was active here, asked I reach out.

He also was curious if Kyle had changed his Facebook status from “single” to “married” since his profile photo is with his wife.

I found their back and forth pretty comical and told the admin I would relay any comments from Kyle or his friends to him.

I can not wait for you to dump all over St. Laurence in two weeks.
I'm 100% Loyal to the Vikings as well as any ex Sica & Illini 8 teams.Can you order me a sausage & cheese pizza & 2 liter of RC? Since I'm living rent free in your empty mind I might as well have you get me some food.Thank You!!!

I'm 100% Loyal to the Vikings as well as any ex Sica & Illini 8 teams.Can you order me a sausage & cheese pizza & 2 liter of RC? Since I'm living rent free in your empty mind I might as well have you get me some food.Thank You!!!
And Wheaton Academy is no gimme & extra large please.I'm working a double again

Last edited:
No you are not. You trash all of those teams repeatedly. Unless you are talking about something that happened over 40 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT