ADVERTISEMENT

Simeon @ St. Rita

Very athletic and aggressive. Skills are really good but the O-Line is not as tough as in years past. Their junior QB Alante Brown is electric in space and often makes the first tackler miss. This is a pretty evenly matched game.

Reactions: Codeblu2
Very athletic and aggressive. Skills are really good but the O-Line is not as tough as in years past. Their junior QB Alante Brown is electric in space and often makes the first tackler miss. This is a pretty evenly matched game.

So, it's a pick'em game? Simeon possibly the favorite?

TBH I'm not sure because I haven't seen Rita this year.
If Rita can defend the pass then it will be a long day for Simeon. If WR Jayshon Jackson gets loose then it will be a long day for Rita. Coaching will decide this one and that leans in the Mustangs favor.

What a great game and matchup. May the best team for that night win.

In the past SR and Simeon have played some very good games against each other. I'm sure Simeon has a lot of talent on their team. After starting the season against quality competition they had 6 easy wins. They should be well rested for this game while SR has had a rash of late season injuries. Tough game to handicap.

Aug 25 L 28 29 Oak Park (O.P.-River Forest)
Sep 1 L 12 17 Detroit (Cass Tech), MI
Sep 9 L 0 14 Chicago (Phillips)
Sep 15 W 56 21 Chicago (Lane)
Sep 23 W 72 0 Chicago (Whitney Young)
Sep 28 W 40 0 Chicago (Taft)
Oct 6 W 50 0 Chicago (Dunbar)
Oct 13 W 21 6 Chicago (Curie)
Oct 19 W 49 0 Chicago (Kenwood)

Simeon is loaded with athletes and speed. They were loaded with athletes and speed last year and got bounced in the first round by Glenbrook North. Glenbrook North is not SR. SR by 14

As posted earlier, Rita will match them speed for speed.

Rita by 17 because of special teams.

Simeon will hang in there for awhile, but Rita wears them down. 38-20 SR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT