ADVERTISEMENT

Simeon/Naz controversy

@ go dogz l'm a huge Naz fan! Unfortunately the optics of their absurd claims was given legs when that person trolled them and basically said he was responsiblefor Naz's victory! Not sure where your claim of rascism belong in this conversation but Should Simeon be upset... I would say hell yeah! But it's Wednesday let focus on Batavia now...

@ go dogz l'm a huge Naz fan! Unfortunately the optics of their absurd claims was given legs when that person trolled them and basically said he was responsiblefor Naz's victory! Not sure where your claim of rascism belong in this conversation but Should Simeon be upset... I would say hell yeah! But it's Wednesday let focus on Batavia now...

They missed a Naz fumble recovery that would have ended it, they took a Naz touchdown off the board before half for a phantom ineligible downfield. The crew had a tough day but I won’t accept the belief they were out to screw Simeon or even worse that they made racially charged calls.

someone said it or someone was implying it on their blogs. really does not matter. the point was, you can complain, make claims, and make false accusations about the game. fenwick found out it does not matter, you can even bring it to the courts.
I don't care about naz or simeon. so I could careless about this bad call or not. point was all you need to do is bring up a controversial subject and people on either sides start to believe and disbelieve what actually happened. and it was very plain and simple, bad clock management, no matter if someone punted the ball from the refs hands. if you do not get under center and run 7/8 yards to get two, that is stupid. and if you did not bring in two plays prior to that play, that is even stupider.
and if you want to make it public to news organization, then it seems as if you are getting personal. and want to try to create a scene. whether or not the naz player was smart enough to figure if bumped into the ref and jar the ball loose, is very debatable. same as the fenwick qb, throwing the pass down the middle of the field. mistakes get made, calls are missed throughout the game. but, in close games it always seems as if the last play was the entire game. is the only point im making.

Understand and agree with you. I have a hard time understanding why a coach would bring this much attention to a situation he failed the team at. Bad calls happened on both sides that day. Bad calls are part of the game at every level.

My point is Simeon's anger was fueled by a Naz parent that was in a position of power that should have just shut his F@#$%¥£ mouth. Which gave the coach an excuse or the ability to deflect on his bone headed call.

Reactions: Skins93 and go dogz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT