ADVERTISEMENT

SHG 23 TF North 0 FINAL

Huge shout out to the PA announcer from TF North on the video for this game. NO hyperbolic "cheer leading" BS that seems to permeate most high school venues these days. Very "old school" methodical, but informative play by play announcing. "The facts mam, just the facts". I for one found it extremely refreshing. Guy deserves a huge pat on the back !

Agree. SHG didn't look overly impressive, but I think they just did what they needed to do to get the win and not show too much. SHG will be a different team at home.
Since Ken Leonard stadium opened in 2012, only 5 visiting teams have been able to win: Indianapolis Cathedral, Nazareth, Chatham, Springfield, and Rochester. Each of the CS8 teams that have won have done so just one time.

Doesn't mean Morris won't be the sixth. They are a very good program and look to be at the top of their game this season. It just means to expect to see SHG at their best next week.

Reactions: FB1976 and 4Afan
Since Ken Leonard stadium opened in 2012, only 5 visiting teams have been able to win: Indianapolis Cathedral, Nazareth, Chatham, Springfield, and Rochester. Each of the CS8 teams that have won have done so just one time.

Doesn't mean Morris won't be the sixth. They are a very good program and look to be at the top of their game this season. It just means to expect to see SHG at their best next week.
Where does SHG usually stream there games?

TF North nice season but played a weak schedule & Springfield Griffin post season veterans.Love my old Sica & Illini 8 teams but TF North not same since early 90's.Schools like them & Rich Township & others are now basically glorified CPS teams except with $$$$ & Coaches.But again they had a nice season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT