ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor or Fact - Naz Montini 10/15

It's a done deal. Montini plays Naz and JCA back to back weeks.
All.... With that schedule do you have at least five wins available? Playoff points sure won't be a problem. How does the team look? Ratsy

All.... With that schedule do you have at least five wins available? Playoff points sure won't be a problem. How does the team look? Ratsy

Not sure. We are good at the skill positions but at Montini it always comes down to the linemen.

That’s a tough closing stretch. PC, Marist, JC, Naz. At least you have nine games scheduled. JC still hasn’t announced week 1 and 2 opponents.

Reactions: Wassup13
That Naz/Lemont match up in Week 2 is interesting.

That’s a tough closing stretch. PC, Marist, JC, Naz. At least you have nine games scheduled. JC still hasn’t announced week 1 and 2 opponents.
I would say weeks 3,4, and 5 are the only weeks they can pencil themselves in as very likely wins. Really it will all come down to if they can sweep weeks 1 and 2 because if they don’t they aren’t winning 5.

I would say weeks 3,4, and 5 are the only weeks they can pencil themselves in as very likely wins. Really it will all come down to if they can sweep weeks 1 and 2 because if they don’t they aren’t winning 5.
I suppose I should clarify. They could lose to IC or Sterling and still steal a win vs PC or JC or Naz, but it becomes less likely if they lose an early game and you don’t want to enter that last 4 weeks needing one win.

I suppose I should clarify. They could lose to IC or Sterling and still steal a win vs PC or JC or Naz, but it becomes less likely if they lose an early game and you don’t want to enter that last 4 weeks needing one win.

First 2 are critical. Naz and PC are winnable games. JC is not. Marist is not. Young on the OL and DL, this team will be a beast the next 3-4 years based on what's coming, but this year will be a climb to get to 5 wins and see what happens in the postseason.

I heard Montini's schedule last week and it not easy. I think Montini will qualify for the playoffs but it's a tough slate they have.

If you look at Montini's last 4 games being Provi, Marist, Naz and JCA, this is much tougher than a playoff schedule at the end of the year.

Not even thinking about Sycamore yet this year.

If you look at Montini's last 4 games being Provi, Marist, Naz and JCA, this is much tougher than a playoff schedule at the end of the year.

Not even thinking about Sycamore yet this year.

Well, I really kind of looking at week 1 and 2. IC and Sterling won't be easy. I think Montini can beat PC, but Marist, Naz and JCA will be really tough.

I don't envy Montinis schedule.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT