ADVERTISEMENT

Rich Central & Bloom Trail Questions

crazylegs777

Oct 18, 2023
Thank You for your help. My question is with the old Rich South & Bloom High Schools getting new turf & stuff are the old football fields at Bloom Trail & Rich Central even being used for anything anymore? Thank You.

I did not think the turf at Bloom's Sarff Field was really that old to need replacement. Within the last decade I feel a new Boise State-type blue surface was installed.

I did not think the turf at Bloom's Sarff Field was really that old to need replacement. Within the last decade I feel a new Boise State-type blue surface was installed.
I know Bloom Township played Football games at Bloom Trail & I’m not into soccer so I’m guessing soccer only was played at Bloom & Football only at Trail

Thank You for your help. My question is with the old Rich South & Bloom High Schools getting new turf & stuff are the old football fields at Bloom Trail & Rich Central even being used for anything anymore? Thank You.
Those 2 older fields are not being used. I can point you in the right direction if you are inquiring about the Rich Central field.

Those 2 older fields are not being used. I can point you in the right direction if you are inquiring about the Rich Central field.
I’m old & know change is inevitable & it makes me sad. When I played against them there there was open land & a blinking tower in the distance but it was safe & Soph/varsity games played same night 5/7. I went before the Rich Township deal & they had 6 pm Varsity only Friday due to problems & they built something past the end zone & I think the Water Tower was newer too.

Bloom I know played at Trail after leaving it's old stadium.....love the current field and set up they put a ton of $$$ into that field and track....not sure about what the old stadium is I'll try to find out

Reactions: crazylegs777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT