ADVERTISEMENT

Redskins

FBFever7

Nov 2, 2022
There is a big push to bring back the Redskins name to Washington in the NFL.It makes me think how unfair it was that many youth,high school & college teams were basically bullied into changing their nicknames.Morris & Lemont still are without nicknames.Marist,Niles West,Naperville Central are among many who caved.Lane Tech is still hanging on

• Haha
Reactions: AmbroseBlack
There is a big push to bring back the Redskins name to Washington in the NFL.It makes me think how unfair it was that many youth,high school & college teams were basically bullied into changing their nicknames.Morris & Lemont still are without nicknames.Marist,Niles West,Naperville Central are among many who caved.Lane Tech is still hanging on
Lane tech is not hanging on. They are the Champions now.

Reactions: RichieRebel
What "big push?"

Reactions: AmbroseBlack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT