ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinals: Dates Times post them here

Class 7A Batavia at LW West Sat 1PM

Class 5A Lemont vs Phillips at Gately Sat 1PM

Class 6A Provi at St Laurence Sat 2PM

Last edited:
Oswego at LWE Saturday 6pm.

Come on LWC, host Fri night please!
That would be cool, but you can rarely get anyone to switch back to Friday once they are on Saturdays. Hononegah is coming from about 120 miles away too.

Why should LWC care about spectators?
Not sure who said anything about spectators, but both schools have to mutually agree to play on Friday. I doubt that Hononegah is going to agree to come that distance on a Friday if they don’t have too.

Not sure who said anything about spectators, but both schools have to mutually agree to play on Friday. I doubt that Hononegah is going to agree to come that distance on a Friday if they don’t have too.

Im sure they would agree to it to stay in the playoffs - Hononegah Lost to Benet.

Any idea on MC/ESL? Any chance it gets played at Eckersall to try to slow down the Flyers? Also Gately occupied by Phillips at 1 PM.

There's a post on the Mt Carmel football Family and Friends facebook page stating that the game is Saturday, 5pm, at Gately. However .... and I might be wrong, here, but ...I don't believe this is an official MC medium. No offense to the folks who run it, but I'd hold out for an official time and place tomorrow from the school before I made any plans.

The Mt. Carmel football twitter page has no information, yet regarding the game.

IHSA has the times up. Not a Friday night game in the state

Surprised....and this wasn't decided until this morning with IHSA involvment

Why surprised? Was one of the teams not happy with the time or place? If that happens, does the IHSA make the final decision?

Why surprised? Was one of the teams not happy with the time or place? If that happens, does the IHSA make the final decision?
No southside doubleheader. Losing a lot of gate from people like me that would've went to MC-ESL and then to SR-LZ if they were at 1pm and 5pm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT