ADVERTISEMENT

Post those Round 2 Days and Times

5A Carbondale @ Cahokia Sat 3pm
5A Mattoon @ Highland Sat 4pm
5A Decatur MacArthur @ Hillcrest Sat 3pm
6A Chatham Glenwood @ Crete-Monee Sat 2pm
8A West Aurora @ Edwardsville Sat 5pm

That’s funn

Thats funny, St. Francis has a game at 1pm. Gonna be a cluster. Wonder how this is gonna work for parking and tailgating

I don't think you will need to worry about the St Francis crowd- they generally do not draw very well other than parents and friends.

That’s funn

Thats funny, St. Francis has a game at 1pm. Gonna be a cluster. Wonder how this is gonna work for parking and tailgating
We were told the gates are going to open at 4 to the public for the game. Does anyone know if there are multiple locker room areas at that field? It is going to be difficult to get the college teams out for the high school teams to get ready. May make for a short pre-game warmup session unless they warm up outside the stadium.

We were told the gates are going to open at 4 to the public for the game. Does anyone know if there are multiple locker room areas at that field? It is going to be difficult to get the college teams out for the high school teams to get ready. May make for a short pre-game warmup session unless they warm up outside the stadium.

Really curious to see how this will play out. 5 PM seems ambitious. I know non televised NAIA games are faster than the 4 hour FBS games. But if one team is pass happy, the USF game can exceed 3 hours I assume. If that's the case, that messes up gate opening and, more importantly, warmups and locker room use for the playoff game. I am betting the 5 PM kickoff ends up being 515 or 530.

Not a single Friday game (except for Richards) to go to?!?! I just told my wife I would be home on a Friday night. I couldn’t tell if she was happy or not.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT