May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Class 8A

LW East at Glenbard West Sat 1PM

Class 7A

East St Louis at Glenbard East Sat 2PM

Class 6A

Yorkville At Richards Fri 7pm

There probably is today but with LWE coming to town I’m not promising anything as of game time, lol.

Yeah, you know the school groundskeepers will do all they can this coming week to give the Hitters the best possible advantage by doing tricks on the Duchon grass in order to slow down The Beast

Class 8A

LW East at Glenbard West Sat 1PM
Is Glenbard a grass field? My memory is going...

Something happened to the sprinkler caps last night. Field currently has about 4” of water on it but trenches are being dug through the visitor side to channel the water to Lake Ellyn. By game time, they should be able to get The toupee of grass back on top of the sludge. LWE might want to go shopping for those 3’ cleats while moving their practices this week onto their local ice rink.

7A

Maine West at Willowbrook on Saturday, 11/3 at 1pm.

First November game in MW history!

Any scouting report on Willowbrook?

I know people want to know when a game WILL be played. However, here is when a game WILL NOT be played: Marion at JCA WILL NOT be Saturday afternoon, as the University of St. Francis has a 1:00 kickoff at Memorial Stadium on that day.

I know people want to know when a game WILL be played. However, here is when a game WILL NOT be played: Marion at JCA WILL NOT be Saturday afternoon, as the University of St. Francis has a 1:00 kickoff at Memorial Stadium on that day.

So I would guess a 6 PM sat game for JC Marion

Reactions: JolietWest89
Homewood-Flossmoor @ Barrington - Saturday 1 PM
Lakes @ Antioch - Saturday 1 PM
Anna-Jonesboro @ Monticello - Saturday 3 PM
Herscher @ Spring Valley Hall - Saturday 1 PM
North Boone vs Lisle @ Benedictine U - Friday 7 PM
Byron @ Princeton - Saturday 1 PM
Carlinville @ Paxton-Buckley-Loda - Saturday 2 PM
Newman @ Illini West - Saturday 2 PM
Orion @ Rockridge - Saturday 1 PM
Hope @ Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley - Saturday 2 PM
Maroa-Forsyth @ Chester - Saturday 1PM
Bismarck-Henning-Rossville-Alvin @ Tuscola - Saturday 2 PM
Fisher @ Argenta-Oreana - Saturday 1 PM

Last edited:
Reactions: Tain33
So why all the weird start times on Saturday? I understand in some cases because of travel...but they sure make getting out to two games in a day a challenge...

So why all the weird start times on Saturday? I understand in some cases because of travel...but they sure make getting out to two games in a day a challenge...

I miss the days when pretty much everyone played at 1pm in the second round and beyond, now they just throw a random time out and see if it sticks.

Reactions: superfbfan

Don’t worry Edgy. We just need you to come to the Maine South game. All other games are secondary priorities?

Any word on Brother Rice vs OPRF? Trouble agreeing on time and gonna have to wait on IHSA to decide tomorrow? Hoping for another Saturday night game at BR so I can get there after an early afternoon game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT