ADVERTISEMENT

Playing for the "Higher" Draft Pick or . . .

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
. . . this coaching staff is just utterly clueless. Is this what Fox was all about it before he took this job? Let SF score, so your team has around 1:25 to win the game. I guess I am not surprised Fox did not let MT try to win the damn game at the end. No, we do not want MT to gain ANY type of f#@$%@ing experience at all. You handicap him during the game so why would this be different? Did the Bears really think they were going to block the FG kicker who they released, has revenge on his mind and made four FGs against the Bears to this point?

This is just God awful. Is it Cleveland Browns bad, yet? Hell, I'd take Hue Jackson over Fox any damn day! Am I missing CFL hero Trestman?

And even if Pace gets the better pick, I don't even trust him to make it the correct one. Unfrickin' real!

Second question from the press about why he didn't let SF score. Fox felt they had a good blocking the FG attempt plan. LOL! Apparently, the chances of blocking a 25 yard field goal is far better than having 1:25 for your offense--that you handicap in the first place--score a TD. He gone!

Second question from the press about why he didn't let SF score. Fox felt they had a good blocking the FG attempt plan. LOL! Apparently, the chances of blocking a 25 yard field goal is far better than having 1:25 for your offense--that you handicap in the first place--score a TD. He gone!

Witty - I agree with you strongly on both posts ... I couldn't beleive how it ended. (Oh, I guess I could.)

My only surprise ... I expected a lot f heartburn from Big 10 fans re Ohio State. Certainly, they didn't belong, but that shouldn't stop some guys from moaning.

I wonder if Wisconsin would have gotten the bid if they had won, but only by a point or two?

Witty - I agree with you strongly on both posts ... I couldn't beleive how it ended. (Oh, I guess I could.)

My only surprise ... I expected a lot f heartburn from Big 10 fans re Ohio State. Certainly, they didn't belong, but that shouldn't stop some guys from moaning.

I wonder if Wisconsin would have gotten the bid if they had won, but only by a point or two?

And now we see a Bears offense that is looking very good, despite the stupid penalties with the same damn players they had for the last 4 - 5 weeks. And why didn't the coaching staff "open" up the offense back then? Fire 'em all.

Running game is opening up everything. Howard is shredding the Bengals D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT