ADVERTISEMENT

Plainfield East stays local for it's new HC hire

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois

Jackson was Ivlow's OC and I fully expect a heavy dose of former Raider connections and ties to be on the new staff at East

If those kids actually stay on their side of town, it could be bad for the Brook.

If those kids actually stay on their side of town, it could be bad for the Brook.
Nah the PFE/NV/DGS/NC areas don't have the juice. There's some talent don't get me wrong, but as Kendrick said "we gon be aight" as far as that goes. We'll have to wait and see what coaching does.

But this is about PFE. It'll be good if they turn it into a solid program. Gives me more options on nights I don't wanna drive to Indiana for conference games. And I support Bolingbrook kids regardless of school.

Nah the PFE/NV/DGS/NC areas don't have the juice. There's some talent don't get me wrong, but as Kendrick said "we gon be aight" as far as that goes. We'll have to wait and see what coaching does.

But this is about PFE. It'll be good if they turn it into a solid program. Gives me more options on nights I don't wanna drive to Indiana for conference games. And I support Bolingbrook kids regardless of school.
What is this 'juice' you speak of?

• Angry
Reactions: gobears25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT