ADVERTISEMENT

Phillips 6 Simeon 14 -- 10min 4Q

Chicago773

Nov 29, 2015
Special teams + rain. Rain stopped late in 2Q.... a defensive battle. Simeon offense has looked better, slight edge to their defense too IMO

Special teams + rain. Rain stopped late in 2Q.... a defensive battle. Simeon offense has looked better, slight edge to their defense too IMO
You here? Heavy rain was a factor; Simeon’s quarterback can throw. I expect them to sling it around more second half. A kicker would’ve been nice for either team....

Kicking by the top CPS teams is awful, going for two is risky deep in playoffs. Phillips actually have a bomb freshman kicker. Fully expected passing to pickup, hasn't

Phillps offense is awful today, this is Bears-esque..... Solid defense, struggling offense. A loss could crush Phillips seeding in 7A, egos kept them out of 6A

Reactions: sivada2001
Simeon wins 14-6. Dont they project to be a 6A team? Phillips will likely finish 8-1, means nothing in 7A IMO

Looking at who Phillips has beat do far it’s not impressive. They should of stayed where they were.
7A is going to be a monster for them.

At 8-1 they can possibly get a favorable bracket.

Does this Phillips loss now mean the worship at the temple of this ordained-as-divine team will slow? They have a nice story behind their achievements, but enough already. The continued hype about some of these programs who are outliers is growing tiresome. I know ... I should not open the threads.

Reactions: jobare56
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT