ADVERTISEMENT

Pairings TV channel

BhAP175.jpg

Ya I’m not seeing it listed on my directv channel 26 either anyone know or if it’s a different channel for direct

Anybody what order this is going...I assume 1 A to start ?
Yeah, and why is that? Like in wrestling, where the lightest weight is not always contested first, the IHSA should by chance start at a certain class, then proceed up the ladder then go down to 1A to pickup the rest.

Was supposed to be on Channel 11 here in the Metro east, instead we have some bimbo in a bikini talking about whacked out sports. It also isn't on the IHSA web site, says the show is delayed.

Reactions: Formicidae13
Yeah, and why is that? Like in wrestling, where the lightest weight is not always contested first, the IHSA should by chance start at a certain class, then proceed up the ladder then go down to 1A to pickup the rest.
Because, generally speaking, the larger the class the more fans that are watching. The pairings show is just a money grab. The longer those big fan bases stay tuned, the more money potential.

1A, 2A, 3A brackets up but no program yet on IHSA site.

somebody should have thought through how to get the show for DirecTV, Dish etc. that doesn't carry the U, antenna channel 26.2 out of Chicago...

Trying to get ihsa.org on my phone and it’s seemingly crashed.
Total sheet show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT