Class 4A

Marengo at Joliet Catholic Friday 7PM

Coal City at Wheaton Academy Fri 7:30PM

Class 2A

Chicago Julian at Wilmington Sat 6PM

TF South at Hoffman Estates Friday, 7:00 PM
Lincoln-Way West at Buffalo Grove, Saturday, 7:00 PM

Last edited:
All.... Columbia @ Sacred Heart-Griffin Friday 7pm. Eagles also live stream their games. Ratsy

Last edited:
Palatine at Taft, Saturday, 1:00 PM.

Right now, the game is at Taft's field. Bring your lawn chairs

Reactions: eireog
(9) Grayslake Central @ (8) Belvidere North On Friday at 7pm. The game will be streamed on the NFHS Network

Last edited:
Palatine at Taft, Saturday, 1:00 PM.

Right now, the game is at Taft's field. Bring your lawn chairs
There are bleachers on the east side of the field. Not a huge bleacher area but there are some. I’m guessing this will be the biggest crowd they’ve hosted since the field was built.

The bigger question is the after game celebration... Trinity Pub or The Newark Nook??
I know the Nook was up for sale. I’m not sure if it’s closed or still open. It’s one of my favorite spots in the hood, quiet quaint and ice cold beers.

MC140 -- Where are you. You always are among the first to post a starting day and time for the Caravan.

There are bleachers on the east side of the field. Not a huge bleacher area but there are some. I’m guessing this will be the biggest crowd they’ve hosted since the field was built.
Possibly very limited ticket availability for Palatine. Far too few to keep the game there IMO. I grew up near Taft, so hopefully they can find a solution. Was looking forward to it. Either way, Edison Park will be my choice after, and then TBK of course.

Reactions: eireog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT