ADVERTISEMENT

OP-RF stops all xtra-curriculars thru wntr brk

The virus takes up to 10 days to show up so they cancel everything for a month, makes sense.

The virus takes up to 10 days to show up so they cancel everything for a month, makes sense.
It's due to winter break from as far as I can tell. If this happened a month ago the timeline would be different.

Ridiculous. These kids are more at risk on the bus to school than what a covid infection could do to them.

Reactions: bend-the-knee
I just don’t get it. Covid doesn’t do anything to kids. My three kids all currently have it and it’s nothing more than a minor cold.

what the hell are we doing???
But they do spread it to others. That is the issue. The school and community have plenty of older people. Oak Park has its own health department so that is probably why this happened. Most of suburban schools follow cook, will, lake or dupage county health departments .

But they do spread it to others. That is the issue. The school and community have plenty of older people. Oak Park has its own health department so that is probably why this happened. Most of suburban schools follow cook, will, lake or dupage county health departments .
It’s not that hard. We’ve really lost our minds.

If you’re afraid of Covid stay at home.

I’m the only one in my family that’s vaxxed and the only one that didn’t get it.

WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS. Need to stop living in fear and stop the non-sense.

• Love
Reactions: PRokie and Gene K.
Yes they appear to be reversing the decision but with new requirements. Mandatory daily spit testing and providing kn95 masks for students. Only allowed to wear them or surgical masks.

It's just interesting because there are a majority of other HS with 17 or more cases but not doing this. However, the town somehow passed a resolution giving the health department ability to close a school (in most areas they can give recommendations, up to superintendent and board). But this health department was granted authority looks like.

Only this state and a few others.
Most foreign countries for years. I traveled internationally for the last 30 year and they have few cases because of the masks. They wear them to stop the flu annually. Americans are just not disciplined. Check out the numbers from South Korea..

Reactions: MC2023
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT