ADVERTISEMENT

One Man's Vent

greatgig13

Oct 6, 2014
I have to vent. And I know this post will get flushed as sure as Beto O'Rourke will save mankind but here goes. Today I acted like a child and got into a spat with another child after I called him out for dissing the son of a well respected coach that just passed away. Now I didn't know the coach and have no insight on what kind of guy he was, but I was wondering why the son got brought into this. Perhaps I fired off because I'm a protective father of three or I was just exhausted from running back and forth for the last 24 hours to see my daughter in the hospital. You get a lot of screen time there and you're bound to run into trouble eventually. Maybe the commenter has an axe to grind or maybe he's just not that smart.

While I'm still relatively new to this forum compared to some other old timers, I have been a member for over 4 years and my comments are typically on the lighter side. Today, after telling someone to show some respect, I get accused of being a multiple screen name fraud who wants to rack up likes and is showing phony condolences? Explain to me how that works because I'd love to be the likes leader on Edgy Tim, LOL.

I wanted to take my comments off of the original post because I didn't want to sound like as much of an ass as my accuser and didn't mean to derail the intention of the post. For that I apologize. I'm not naming my accuser but he knows who he is and I'm sure he's been waiting for 4 hours to see my name come up because he wants to start it up again. So have at it and anybody that wants to like me, my other 10 screen names and I will gladly take them. #mostlikedforumdude, #flushgreatgig13. Peace out.

You are on your way, gave you a "like" :)

First off I refused to engage that nimwit and put him on 'Ignore' and it's great he no longer exists on the board for me, then I posted that I finally got to Ignore somebody.

Secondly - nobody comes on a message board acting like that big of an Ass-hat unless they are just looking to start fights.

So until Edgy can kick him, just Ignore the little rodent.

Reactions: Bowie50
You are on your way, gave you a "like" :)

First off I refused to engage that nimwit and put him on 'Ignore' and it's great he no longer exists on the board for me, then I posted that I finally got to Ignore somebody.

Secondly - nobody comes on a message board acting like that big of an Ass-hat unless they are just looking to start fights.

So until Edgy can kick him, just Ignore the little rodent.
He’s a phony. Just when I thought he was George Costanza’s Jerk Store, I realized he’s more Elaine’s Vincent the video store worker. He’s exposed as a pimple faced teenager living in the shadows.

Last edited:
He’s a phony. Just when I thought he was George Costanza’s Jerk Store, I realized he’s more Elaine’s Vincent the video store worker. He’s exposed as pimple faced teenager living in the shadows.

The week has been relatively piece full since he got the Edgy royal flush.

He’s a phony. Just when I thought he was George Costanza’s Jerk Store, I realized he’s more Elaine’s Vincent the video store worker. He’s exposed as pimple faced teenager living in the shadows.
Even trying to like this post doesn't do it justice. Amazing use of two Seinfeld references in one deserves a special place at the top of the entire forum.

Reactions: greatgig13
I have to vent. And I know this post will get flushed as sure as Beto O'Rourke will save mankind but here goes. Today I acted like a child and got into a spat with another child after I called him out for dissing the son of a well respected coach that just passed away. Now I didn't know the coach and have no insight on what kind of guy he was, but I was wondering why the son got brought into this. Perhaps I fired off because I'm a protective father of three or I was just exhausted from running back and forth for the last 24 hours to see my daughter in the hospital. You get a lot of screen time there and you're bound to run into trouble eventually. Maybe the commenter has an axe to grind or maybe he's just not that smart.

While I'm still relatively new to this forum compared to some other old timers, I have been a member for over 4 years and my comments are typically on the lighter side. Today, after telling someone to show some respect, I get accused of being a multiple screen name fraud who wants to rack up likes and is showing phony condolences? Explain to me how that works because I'd love to be the likes leader on Edgy Tim, LOL.

I wanted to take my comments off of the original post because I didn't want to sound like as much of an ass as my accuser and didn't mean to derail the intention of the post. For that I apologize. I'm not naming my accuser but he knows who he is and I'm sure he's been waiting for 4 hours to see my name come up because he wants to start it up again. So have at it and anybody that wants to like me, my other 10 screen names and I will gladly take them. #mostlikedforumdude, #flushgreatgig13. Peace out.
Great post. I can't think of one poster who hasn't (double negative) gotten carried away at one time or another...including myself.

The likes are great. But personally, I'd rather be respected in life. Just my opinion. Being liked doesn't hurt either. Carry on.

Reactions: greatgig13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT