ADVERTISEMENT

Observations After 1 Night

crazylegs777

Oct 18, 2023
The CPS Blue would fare no worse than many other teams.Joliet Catholic is alive & well & what an exciting time of the year!!! Forget about March Madness.That is great but this is where it is at!! Seems like football just started & sadly soon enough it'll be over.Enjoying this fantastic time of year!!! And Brother Rice? Ouch

Last edited:
Kankakee looked shaky,being 7-2,8-1 or 9-0 vs weak competition don't mean squat come playoff time no matter who you are.Argo outcome was predictable.Wish they could of scored but happy for the kids anyway.Argo & Reavis will be in the playoffs next year.

Last edited:
It was great to see so many FRIDAY NIGHT games. I will never understand the extra day thing, which amounts to about 12 hours more or a little over.
HS=Friday
College=Saturday
NFL=Thursday Night Football/Sunday/Monday Night Football

Reactions: Jenny27
It was great to see so many FRIDAY NIGHT games. I will never understand the extra day thing, which amounts to about 12 hours more or a little over.
HS=Friday
College=Saturday
NFL=Thursday Night Football/Sunday/Monday Night Football
Everyday!!!! There are 2 or 3 College Games most Tuesdays & Wednesdays.I miss the old Wednesday playoffs then Saturday round 2.I kid you not CPS would play Saturday & those teams get in the playoffs & play Wednesday.If they won they'd play State again on Saturday if not the City playoffs on Saturday.Then if they won the city playoff game on Saturday they'd play a city playoff game on the following Wednesday & if they won that play a city playoff game on Saturday!!! So you'd possibly play 5 games in 15 days.One year Julian played in the prep bowl played 16 games that year

Reactions: Comiskey Park
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT