ADVERTISEMENT

Nominations: Who should win Week 8 Chicago Bears IHSA Coach of the Week?

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
So who should be named as the Week 8 Chicago Bears IHSA state-wide Coach of the Week

Please post those worthy nominee's here and please provide any stats etc.

Thanks and the Bears will announce the winners on Thursdays.

McCallister from Sandburg? Another big win this week, clearly has Sandburg going in the right direction

Your own coach won for getting his 200th over Andrew.
Hey greargig13
After thinking about this for a minute maybe I was putting to much thought into this nomination. At the end of the day I guess it doesn’t really matter in the big picture. I guess I got caught up in the moment when he said end of discussion. It’s his opinion and I respect that. Carry on.

Reactions: greatgig13
Hey greargig13
After thinking about this for a minute maybe I was putting to much thought into this nomination. At the end of the day I guess it doesn’t really matter in the big picture. I guess I got caught up in the moment when he said end of discussion. It’s his opinion and I respect that. Carry on.
I got no skin in the game. Just pointing out that milestones have been determining factors in the past. It’s all good!

Reactions: net-se and corey90
The game may not have come down to coaching with a 34-13 win, but SHG’s Leonard got win 400 last night.
Will not be eligible to win the award this week he won it when he became the winningest coach of all time in 2018 I believe......that comes from The Bears FYI so when the greater Springfield area get bent out of shape becasue of this....you now know why.

Reactions: Formicidae13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT