ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder Michigan has such strong recruiting!

No Bias---Just Reality

Sep 24, 2009
Tweet from Chris Bryant the Michigan Director of High School Relations @cbryant58 on the twitter machine:

Unprovoked response to HS athlete:

“Hahaha try winning fair and square. Also. You can’t touch the ball that’s a delay of game boy. Also keep y’all worthless fathers in the stands. Good luck playing football in college. I hope Michigan get to play you.. oh nvm“

Look under his replies if you want to see for yourself!

Reactions: ThunderPapa
Tweet from Chris Bryant the Michigan Director of High School Relations @cbryant58 on the twitter machine:

Unprovoked response to HS athlete:

“Hahaha try winning fair and square. Also. You can’t touch the ball that’s a delay of game boy. Also keep y’all worthless fathers in the stands. Good luck playing football in college. I hope Michigan get to play you.. oh nvm“

Look under his replies if you want to see for yourself!

Are you familiar with providing links? I went to his page, nothing there so help a brother out.

Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
Guy is an idiot. Surprised Michigan would keep him on staff picking a fight with a HS kid.

Will try to get.. not on main page because a reply... have to login and click tweets and replies tab at top to see.

Here’s link:

I am more worried about the fact that this person cannot speak. and you are saying he is the director of players relations for Michigan university. is he a football player for them currently? then someone needs to check his grades because he is 1iq point from being retarded.

I am more worried about the fact that this person cannot speak. and you are saying he is the director of players relations for Michigan university. is he a football player for them currently? then someone needs to check his grades because he is 1iq point from being retarded.

Not a player.... staff member... and bio says U Michigan alum! So he graduated from this university as well. Job title would basically make him a liaison with high schools for recruiting purposes.

Is it just me, or has this kind of stupidity reached epidemic status? There’s a part of me that understands when a young person makes a mistake on social media, but for adults, knowing how inflammatory these things can be, is just plain stupid.

Reactions: pm373869
Is it just me, or has this kind of stupidity reached epidemic status? There’s a part of me that understands when a young person makes a mistake on social media, but for adults, knowing how inflammatory these things can be, is just plain stupid.

And to not delete it later and not worry about your job? If he knows he can do that and not get put in the ringer, what’s that say? Even worse! Can you imagine what would happen if by some chance a staff member of Kirk Ferentz tweeted that.... gonzo!

UPDATE: following a lot of outcry in his replies, including Michigan people (who also tagged Harbaugh), he has finally deleted this tweet.... but not because he wanted to or thought he should I bet!

That’s why the link above also disappeared.

Did someone from Nazareth screen shot it for posterity? Post it in the weight room with some ND gear

Chris Bryant was an awesome lineman for Simeon (senior year was HF v Simeon in the 8A semi at Gately) who signed with and played for UM. He is wrong for this one!!!! This seems like he meant to use the burner account but forgot to switch over. Some discipline is warranted here

Reactions: Gene K.
Chris Bryant was an awesome lineman for Simeon (senior year was HF v Simeon in the 8A semi at Gately) who signed with and played for UM. He is wrong for this one!!!! This seems like he meant to use the burner account but forgot to switch over. Some discipline is warranted here
He mentioned UM specifically . he meant what he posted from where he posted it. He's an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT