ADVERTISEMENT

No Surprise, Justin Jackson impressing at E-W Shrine Game

epicbret

Jan 27, 2005
Was day one West MVP on offense per quite a few press. Saw film with a few nice runs.

Teams want a Zeke Elliott or Gurley type of body, someone is going to take a flyer on JJ and get a steal. One of the best all-around backs in the country. Great in passing game, so smooth, and his cuts are o_O.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Brett,
JJ has a similar patient style to LaVion Bell waiting for an opening to develop.
Most of the time he seems to get a yard or two more than it looked like the play was going to go for at the start.

Reactions: epicbret
I've been trying to think of who he reminds me of the most. Not an NFL burner, not too small or huge, patient, always anticipates and alleviates or reciprocate contact, one of the best cutters at the position, great pass receiver and pass pro, absurd vision, and silky smooth, effortless runner.

Think he's his own back. And a star to be.

I've been trying to think of who he reminds me of the most. Not an NFL burner, not too small or huge, patient, always anticipates and alleviates or reciprocate contact, one of the best cutters at the position, great pass receiver and pass pro, absurd vision, and silky smooth, effortless runner.

Think he's his own back. And a star to be.

He indeed was impressive to watch. However, I was surprised to see most mock drafts have him not being drafted and only a few have him going very late (6th round), which makes me wonder if he will even get a fair chance of making it in the NFL

He indeed was impressive to watch. However, I was surprised to see most mock drafts have him not being drafted and only a few have him going very late (6th round), which makes me wonder if he will even get a fair chance of making it in the NFL
40 Speed and size. Same knocks in him out of HS.

If an NFL team drafts him, he'll get a shake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT