ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS question

eireog

Oct 6, 2007
Plenty of games on here today but was hoping to see SR/LZ. I think I assumed all the games were available but seems like some are not televised. Any idea if it’s being streamed elsewhere?

Eir, I'm out of town, hoping game televised as well. Blackout game. Rock Soup mentioned twitter handle in earlier post who provides tweets on relevant plays in real time. No Cube, no NFHS, no comcast. Left wondering why.

Reactions: eireog
@StRitaAthletics on twitter does a good job, win or lose, tweeting relevant plays, score and time.

Reactions: eireog
Eir, I'm out of town, hoping game televised as well. Blackout game. Rock Soup mentioned twitter handle in earlier post who provides tweets on relevant plays in real time. No Cube, no NFHS, no comcast. Left wondering why.
I'll try to find out at the game. St. Rita has used the cube plenty of times to stream games to the Alumni that have spread out or relocated over the years. I heard here that cube was ok to do first and second round games with but quarterfinals and beyond are subject to the IHSA NFHS agreement. I don't know how those games are chosen or not chosen.

Reactions: BearMarket82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT