ADVERTISEMENT

New Southwest Prairie conference realignment for 2019

I know last year Oswego, Oswego East and Bolingbrook all declined the DVC invite. Conference was down this year. Minooka made it to quarter-finals last year. This year IMO they were second best in the league. Had they gotten the draw Oswego East got who they blew out a week earlier and had the exact same record I think they'd still be standing. But SPC in football has always been Oswego and an occasional come up from Minooka or Plainfield North. Everyone else is kinda meh. It's a better basketball conference and a much better baseball conference.
Minooka Football has been playing well since changing Head Coaches . Forsythe in my opinion just couldn't get it done and all over the place while Coach McCombs and now Coach Belskis are taking Minooka out of mediocrity as the former Coach couldn't put a winning team on the field or win a playoff game.

The Coaching now is what Division I is to NAIA Football !

Go Indians !

These divisions gives Brad Kunz at Plainfield East a golden opportunity for a quick turnaround. Also, Plainfield South will have no problem cleaning up in that division.

Reactions: Gene K.
For baseball conference will split into divisions and play 1 game against each of the teams from the other division and 3 games against each team within the division. So 15 division, 6 crossover, 21 conference games.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT