ADVERTISEMENT

Neuqua 44 Conant 6 Final

Neuqua dominating only both sides of the ball.

Injuries piling up for NV. Starting DT and starting RB out.

Robertson(DT) is on crutches and wearing a boot.

Moreno (RB) hurt his knee. I think they didn’t want to push it with H-F up next.

He does have some speed. He is a key cog on the NV rugby team too.
Yep...Of course here's hoping Armani gets back...but at least you have a competent back to use...This was a perfect game for NV..Conant started off 6-0...signature win was over Barrington which was their only win over a team with a winning record...faded down the stretch. They've been struggling Bryan Stortz is their HC..remember he won a title with Lake Zurich. When he took the Cougars program over it was a dumpster fire. This is the second straight one and done season. I think in time they'll be a fixture in the MSL West..BTW..sitting amongst the Conant supporters...I never knew that their arch rivals are...the Schaumburg Saxons...an intense hatred that goes back to the opening of Schaumburg in the mid 70s...It seems the kids are competitive through grade and middle school athletics...and it carries over to the high schools...One guy told me that throughout the history of this rivalry there have even been parental confrontations in the parking lots after games...I asked them about Hoffman Estates H.S...not even close was the answer I got...We do not like Schaumburg..

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
Pastore is a suitable replacement at RB. Having Gronowski as a capable runner helps as well.

Their OL didn’t stand a chance today. NVs DL dominated, even without Robertson. The NV LBs are very good. Borske and Belskis are really playing at a high level.

Reactions: MIKEFTB
I
Pastore is a suitable replacement at RB. Having Gronowski as a capable runner helps as well.

Their OL didn’t stand a chance today. NVs DL dominated, even without Robertson. The NV LBs are very good. Borske and Belskis are really playing at a high level.

I have NV playing in Wk 14

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT