ADVERTISEMENT

Neuqua - 14 LWE - 17 Final

It’s going to be tough for NV to get back in this one. Not much time left in thr 3rd Q and they won’t have the wind for thr 4th. 17-7 LWE.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Neuqua had couple nice plays and then the game got weird. 3rd and 26 from the 31 and Mennecke runs for 24. 4th and 2 Nv. Beast 5 yd line.

Beast deflects the pass. Turnover on downs. 10:52 left in 4th. Beast ball on their own 5. Wind at their back.

NV holds.

1st and 10 from the 20. 5:23 left. A FG last drive sure would have helped a bit.

In my opinion this separates good coaching from great coaching. They got greedy. 3 points gets them within one score and they get the momentum. Huge gamble in my opinion that back fired.

The hit on the QB may not be a favorite call for NV fans but he was still up. Now they have come apart at the seams. You have the video to watch.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I know nothing about their kicker??? Why would you not take the 3, down by 10???

Great game. LWE prevent Defense is not a good look. Final LWE 17 Wildcats from Neuqua Valley 14. Congrats to NV on a great season.

I know nothing about their kicker??? Why would you not take the 3, down by 10???
He’s a good kicker.

Typical of this staff. No situational awareness at all. Zvonar was light years ahead tonight in game mgmt. That’s why they win. Very well coached team.

Reactions: corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT