ADVERTISEMENT

ND Wauconda Streaming?

Well. Win and move on is the name of the game. We won and we move on to St. Ignatius. The dons started quick with a 75? yd TD from Enzo to Franky on the first series. Dons second possession Enzo to Franky along the ND sideline was there and looked like it could be a big gain. Franky mishandled it and Wauconda intercepted in ND territory. Wauconda took advantage of the short field and scored. They went for two and got it 8-7 home team. ND got a FG in the second quarter and just didn’t capitalize on opportunities. 10-7 at the half.
Second half we completed a long pass on 3rd down to Howard Williamson who made a great catch to set us up for our second TD. Short run by Randy Russ to close out the scoring drive. Randy got hurt on the play and didn’t return. We had another drive going and fumbled in the 4th quarter. The defense was stout all night and limited the Wauconda offense. Overall I thought we played poorly yet won. We missed a FG, turned the ball over too much and had way too many penalties. We lost a few guys to injuries during the game hopefully nothing too serious. Much better long ride home after a win. On to round 3 and Go Dons!!

One drive, ND had something like 4 or 5 straight penalties to start. I think it was 1st and 45.

Anyone know what happened on the blocked FG by Wauconda? They didn't call a penalty or anything, but ND got to re-kick. Didn't matter since ND missed the re-kick, but it was odd.

Need to play a lot better next week of Iggy will win by multiple TDs.

One drive, ND had something like 4 or 5 straight penalties to start. I think it was 1st and 45.

Anyone know what happened on the blocked FG by Wauconda? They didn't call a penalty or anything, but ND got to re-kick. Didn't matter since ND missed the re-kick, but it was odd.

Need to play a lot better next week of Iggy will win by multiple TDs.
Inadvertent whistle is what I was able to make of it. Yes the first kick was blocked on a very low trajectory and the second one he seemed to over compensate and kinda popped it up and it hit the crossbar. The senior came in and kicked the XP on the TD in the second half. This has been a major problem all year.

Iggy playing better ball than ND as of late. Not the Wolfpack team that lost total the Shamrocks in week 1. Should be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT