ADVERTISEMENT

Naz Week 1

That cupboard is bare next year, I believe, for the 3A MO runners up behind Trinity.

In December, four Cardinal Ritter seniors put pen to paper and signed their letters of intent to play college football. Wide receiver Jameson Williams signed with Ohio State, defensive back Caleb Roberson signed with Wyoming, while defensive back Keith Jones and receiver Cam Coleman signed with Western Michigan.

They do return the QB, a WR and an RB, but he may not be eligible for the first game due to an ejection in the championship. (does that roll over?)

Ritter sophomore running back Bill Jackson was ejected with 2:50 to play after Trinity was flagged for a roughing the kicker penalty that led to some extra curricular activity on the field.

A day after St. Louis Archbishop Robert Carlson held a ceremonial coin toss with both teams, they did not participate in a post-game handshake, per the STL PD.

Kudos to NAZ. Go Roadrunners! I was in court today with our college extern who is a junior at ND and we were talking about Julian Love. She said he is "the nicest guy."

She's really not lying. Great kid great family.
So good to hear. NAZ is a terrific school with a great community of students, parents, faculty, etc. I told my wife if we move to the western burbs that's where our kids would go in lieu of LA.

Reactions: Gene K.
So good to hear. NAZ is a terrific school with a great community of students, parents, faculty, etc. I told my wife if we move to the western burbs that's where our kids would go in lieu of LA.
I can help you with realtors. Just say the word.

;)

Reactions: Bowie50
Naz took the win tonight at Joliet Catholic Academy with the final score 47-35

====

Question??

Does JCA pass when they play basketball??

Reactions: Cross Bones

====

Question??

Yes. They just run the 3 man weave with their 3 running backs. It's good practice for the double wing. The point isn't to score or win. Just to prepare the backfield for the next fall's season.

====

Question??

I was at this game. Also, saw the freshmen game prior to varsity. JCA won that one by 30. Sat next to a Naz dad who would make an excellent addition to the INP.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21

====

Question??

The Wilmington varsity basketball team's best play in 2014-15 was the guards running the scissors cuts off of QB...err..Forward Mason Southall at the free throw line, with Southall making precise handoffs for drives down the lane...

I was at this game. Also, saw the freshmen game prior to varsity. JCA won that one by 30. Sat next to a Naz dad who would make an excellent addition to the INP.
Everyone's welcome

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT