ADVERTISEMENT

Naz vs Lake Zurich week 2

4thNGTG

Feb 28, 2017
What I'm hearing. That makes week 1 vs Lutheran North St Louis week 2 Lake Zurich. Quite the step up from CPS schools

Glad to See Chicago teams now mixing with STL teams. Everyone benefits.
Who would you compare LN to in Illinois. From the little I watched I would say Philips or Rochester? Either way I see 2 big tests for Naz out of the gate. Are either of the young QBs up to the test?

Per the IHSA site, Geneva has a week one opening. Decent program, guaranteed win and not to far of a ride for the Geneva folks. They have all levels, so you aren't looking for lower level games.

Per the IHSA site, Geneva has a week one opening. Decent program, guaranteed win and not to far of a ride for the Geneva folks. They have all levels, so you aren't looking for lower level games.
Tried. They won't return messages. I agree would be a decent game to pick up.

Also says they want to be at Geneva in 2018. Naz needs home in 2018. Looks like it might be down to Proviso West or Palos (Shepard) if staying with Illinois school and only picking from what's on IHSA site.

Just heard it was back on
AbsoluteIdenticalCrownofthornsstarfish-max-1mb.gif

That's going to be a great one...

The best offense vs the best defense

Wonder if the retiring of the AD has anything to do with change in scheduling.
Could also be:
1. Naz has clearly established itself as one of the big dogs in the ESCC. They don't need to schedule "guaranteed" non-con wins.
2. It's not as easy for them to get non-con games. They have no choice but to schedule better programs, since lesser teams will no longer play them.

With all the difficulty in scheduling these days, I wonder if it would be better for the ESCC to just to go with a full conference schedule, since they have 10 teams.

Reactions: USD24
The LZ game will help them figure out their weaknesses early to fix before the playoffs.

Could also be:
1. Naz has clearly established itself as one of the big dogs in the ESCC. They don't need to schedule "guaranteed" non-con wins.
2. It's not as easy for them to get non-con games. They have no choice but to schedule better programs, since lesser teams will no longer play them.

With all the difficulty in scheduling these days, I wonder if it would be better for the ESCC to just to go with a full conference schedule, since they have 10 teams.
But is it not as easy. They can get any CPS to come get paid to play. Its all the non cps that won't schedule them.

But is it not as easy. They can get any CPS to come get paid to play. Its all the non cps that won't schedule them.

It probably would have to be non-local top programs. Like I doubt a Lyons or Hinsdale Central. I wonder if Naz looked to the North and South Burbs, might be a little easier to get a game... Stevie, Warren, Barrington, Huntley, H-F, LWE, LWC, Maine South.

Probably not gonna get GBW, GBN, Brook, NC, NN, DGN, DGS, etc

It probably would have to be non-local top programs. Like I doubt a Lyons or Hinsdale Central. I wonder if Naz looked to the North and South Burbs, might be a little easier to get a game... Stevie, Warren, Barrington, Huntley, H-F, LWE, LWC, Maine South.

Probably not gonna get GBW, GBN, Brook, NC, NN, DGN, DGS, etc

Is that not what Lake Zurich is... a North suburban school.

Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT