ADVERTISEMENT

Naz SF updates?

Ahh ok max preps had something about a pick 6 then showed 3-0 after 1

Great win for SF. Controlled most of the game. I hope #4 on SF is alright he was down for awhile after a deep catch. Arguably their best receiver and a key weapon.

But man has SF looked good the last 3 weeks.

I also think that means SF is their division champ?

Great win for SF. Controlled most of the game. I hope #4 on SF is alright he was down for awhile after a deep catch. Arguably their best receiver and a key weapon.

But man has SF looked good the last 3 weeks.

I also think that means SF is their division champ?
Co-champs

Reactions: CoachDeanW
SF found their stride in the 2nd half and couldn't be stopped. And their defense played a hell of a game... I think the Naz QB completed less than 10 passes all night... #15 for SF had a hell of a game defensively... and Alessio Milivojevic has hands down been the best QB in the state this season. Kid has been unbelievable. The fact University of Illinois hasn't offered him is complete insanity...

SF found their stride in the 2nd half and couldn't be stopped. And their defense played a hell of a game... I think the Naz QB completed less than 10 passes all night... #15 for SF had a hell of a game defensively... and Alessio Milivojevic has hands down been the best QB in the state this season. Kid has been unbelievable. The fact University of Illinois hasn't offered him is complete insanity...
I’ve watched Plumb SCN, Gray NN, Jonas Williams BB, Malachuk Naz, IC QB, Boe Batavia, Glenbard East QB all live this year along with Alessio M and I absolutely agree.

Milivojevic is definitely the best QB in state imo (and the state is flush with excellent QBs including ones above) and from my view has the best college potential (yes over Jonas Williams too). Alessio M has got size, arm strength, and the best accuracy in the state.

I have zero clue what B1G schools are thinking, it doesn’t take a D1 scout to see what this kid has.

Reactions: CoachDeanW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT