ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 37 Kankakee 30 FINAL

I went to bed fairly early for me on a Friday night during football season. Since I live just a few blocks from Naz, I heard the announcer with a loud proclamation at around 11:00ish. Then, I knew the Roadrunners probably got the lead over Kankakee and pulled out the victory.

Jordan Westerkamp and his new baby showed up to this game. It was Brooks first football game. Pictures on his Instagram account.

Last edited:
Jordan Westerkamp and his new baby showed up to this game. It was Brooks first football game. Pictures on his Instagram account.
Interesting that he’s at a Naz game, maybe he lives in the neighborhood or has ties to someone there.

He single handedly terrorized JCA in a few championship games.

Reactions: Wassup13
Interesting that he’s at a Naz game, maybe he lives in the neighborhood or has ties to someone there.

He single handedly terrorized JCA in a few championship games.

Yes maybe he moved around Naz when he got married. He grew up in Glen Ellyn. Once in a while I would see him at the Montini games. He does have some Naz and Montini players that follow him on social media.

Reactions: Dave Brody
Yes maybe he moved around Naz when he got married. He grew up in Glen Ellyn. Once in a while I would see him at the Montini games. He does have some Naz and Montini players that follow him on social media.
He runs like a performance clinic in the area if I recall correctly? My guess is we’ll see him at games around the area supporting the kids he trains. I know he trains several players on Naz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT