ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 37 Kankakee 30 FINAL

At the game, first year with a kid at Naz. Feels a little weird to be on the home side after being downstate.
Welcome to the fam! Please hope your kid and the rest of the team has a great healthy season!

Keep the updates coming please!

N - 14, K - 9. 3:21 in the 1st. Malachuk threw for 55 yards in the air and then sprinted to the edge and beat the defense from the 30 on the next play. I didn't catch which receiver tracked down the 55 yard pass, but he did a heck of a job finding it and adjusting for it.

Reactions: Dave Brody
Kankakee that good or Naz D (returning after back to back championships) rusty?

Not again! Has a team ever gone back to back 5 loss state champs? We may need to look into 6 loss champs actually because I don’t see a shot at a bounce back for at least a month and a half.

Kankakee that good or Naz D (returning after back to back championships) rusty?
Kay’s have always been good the past years. I don’t know why the Gambletron had them 33 point dogs in this

Reactions: tuccs
Gambletron was out of sorts in a bunch of contests this week. If anything the roadrunners should be catching points every week this year. Or at the very least the first 5 weeks.

N misses a 35 yard FG. 7:06 left.
We’ve seen this episode before…Pack it up kid this ball game is ova!!!!

1-5 with a must win week 9 against SF who will get their revenge and go on to win 5a this year.

Heard it here first!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT