ADVERTISEMENT

Naperville North

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
I had a nightmare last night. It was brisk autumn night in the northern region of Naperville. Ogden and Mill to be exact. There was a football game and I was there. Some kids Tassio, Mlady, and some nameless brolic fullback in a TE's body were running for 38 yards per carry combining for about 900 on the evening. The hapless team facing them, clad in white, red, and black.

Terrified, I woke up from that replay of the 2007 2nd round playoff game and went to the local gym. While putting up 300 on the bench some rando comes up to me and asks me what we're going to do about Bell and Williams. Immediately I ask this stranger why he's asking me about Alexander Graham and Serena. His reply, "No, goof. I'm talkin about Jacob and Luke. They're Huskies."

I left, went home and called AT&T, told them to fire up the internet. I was looking to find an informant on Naperville known only as Jorge. Couldnt find anything from Jorge, so I scoured periodicals. Turns out Bell and Williams are likely the top QB/WR combo in the state. The latter likely to hold every Northern Naperville receiver record once he graduates per the coach.

Then I checked the games, turns out NN beat HF so badly that HF nearly lost to Marian Catholic this week. Further investigation uncovered that despite the final score, 27-6, the Huskie defense only allowed the defending 8A champs, Loyola, a single offensive touchdown. One offensive trip to the end zone. This is a team with a Power 5 coach and Charlie Bliss, only scoring 1 offensive TD. That's how good the Defense is.

That is all.

I had a nightmare last night. It was brisk autumn night in the northern region of Naperville. Ogden and Mill to be exact. There was a football game and I was there. Some kids Tassio, Mlady, and some nameless brolic fullback in a TE's body were running for 38 yards per carry combining for about 900 on the evening. The hapless team facing them, clad in white, red, and black.

Terrified, I woke up from that replay of the 2007 2nd round playoff game and went to the local gym. While putting up 300 on the bench some rando comes up to me and asks me what we're going to do about Bell and Williams. Immediately I ask this stranger why he's asking me about Alexander Graham and Serena. His reply, "No, goof. I'm talkin about Jacob and Luke. They're Huskies."

I left, went home and called AT&T, told them to fire up the internet. I was looking to find an informant on Naperville known only as Jorge. Couldnt find anything from Jorge, so I scoured periodicals. Turns out Bell and Williams are likely the top QB/WR combo in the state. The latter likely to hold every Northern Naperville receiver record once he graduates per the coach.

Then I checked the games, turns out NN beat HF so badly that HF nearly lost to Marian Catholic this week. Further investigation uncovered that despite the final score, 27-6, the Huskie defense only allowed the defending 8A champs, Loyola, a single offensive touchdown. One offensive trip to the end zone. This is a team with a Power 5 coach and Charlie Bliss, only scoring 1 offensive TD. That's how good the Defense is.

That is all.
Bones you are a gem! Hahahaha to damn funny.

Reactions: mchsalumni

That is all.
Yes score didn't indicate how well North played at times.....offense still a work in progress but the D line really was good for NN

Reactions: RockSoup
Yes score didn't indicate how well North played at times.....offense still a work in progress but the D line really was good for NN
Has to be in order to stand up to a LA OL. And that Bell to Williams connection is much better when your QB isn't running for dear life away from LA defenders.

It appears both "papers" have ranked NN, 20 and 23 respectively, with the 23 being in the ENTIRE state. While The Beloved, nary a mention in those same pages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT