Fremd @ HE - my "upset" pick of the week
Palatine @ Conant
Barrington
@ Schaumburg
Hersey @ RM
Wheeling @ Prospect
BG
@ EG

Fremd @ Hoffman- Fremd’s season on the line and Hoffman looking to setup a potential West title game next week against Conant. I’m very puzzled on Hoffman after their result last week to Barrington. Fremd on the other hand lost a heartbreaker to Conant. I think Fremd controls the tempo of the game and finds a way to bounce back to stay alive.

Palatine @ Conant- The ultimate trap game for Conant as they may be looking ahead to Hoffman. That being said I’m sure Stortz has his boys locked in and focused on a dangerous Palatine team. I expect the Pirates to give Conant everything they can handle but the Cougars will pull it out.

Barrington @ Schaumburg- I really have zero feel on this game. Both squads seem very up and down with not a whole lot of consistency. I think Barrington may have figured some things out last week with their offense and squeak out a win.

Hersey @ Rolling Meadows- Game of the year in the MSL. Should be an unbelievable atmosphere. This is a much needed tune up for both teams heading into the playoffs. Game could simply come down to who has the ball last. I’m taking Hersey. Why? Donatucci.

Wheeling @ Prospect- I was very surprised by the score of the Prospect-BG game last week. Maybe they thought they would just roll over BG without Trieb. Maybe they just aren’t that good. I think they bounce back and realize they have a great opportunity to win their final two games and get back to the playoffs.

BG @ EG- Huge win for BG last week and they keep the momentum rolling this week to give them their 5th win and a potential playoff birth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT